Monday, February 25, 2013

DEFINE, Learn, Do

          Well, this is officially the first time I've ever blogged. It's really interesting that I've seen a plethora of blogs out there, and I've always felt like blogs would not be any good to me. I think I've finally found a use for them.

          I've noticed while doing research throughout the internet that I seem to land on a lot of blog posts, and often times I'll get stuck reading because something interesting catches my eye. Anyway, to the point of what I've been trying to get at.

          I recently left the army this January. Throughout my life, my father, +Randall Patterson has taught me many lessons about money, time, and what's really important in life. One of my favorite concepts I've learned from him is this:



          As people go through life, they generally finish school, and will go out and apply at a lot of different places. The go and get the job FIRST. After they get the job, they learn how to accomplish that job. They may get very proficient at that job and get a small raise. Bottom line, depending on how much they make from that job, It will define their life.

          My father taught me a new way of thinking. He says that we as a society tend to get this backwards. It should be:

          We need to switch this around. We need to define what we want out of life. Write down a list of 50 things that you want to do be or have in your lifetime. Learn how to accomplish that list. Once you have learned how to accomplish your dreams, go out and do the things you need to do.

           It's been an interesting transition back into the civilian world. I'm currently attending college for my General Business degree. So far so good I suppose. I've also been building a truly revolutionary business.
        
          The business is timeandmoney. It's considered a profit-sharing business that has been around strong for four years. What does this mean? Essentially a profit sharing business is one that will not collect any profits for outside investors or even the owners. All money is paid out throughout the distributors by shares.

           How does it work? We sell many heath and wellness products including many chemical free makeups, Stevia, Soap nuts, Fluoride-free toothpaste, and a lot of whole food supplements. So why whole food supplements? Here is a video describing why they are more beneficial then your regular "Vitamin C", also known as "Ascorbic acid".

             So there you have it with the products. If you'd like to check out exactly everything that we have, click here.

             There's also the business side of this great company, which has a very good income opportunity which is shown in this video (The sound is a little quiet):



       
Well, not so bad for a first blog post. I hope that it's been somewhat educational for everyone reading this. I will be following up this blog post with information about building the time and money business, with techniques that the leaders in the business are using today, and even reviewing other compensation plans of other businesses and highlight exactly why this business is superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment